We believe the Bible is a collection of 66 books from Genesis to Revelation which conveys the very Word of God. We believe the Bible was written by men of old, as they were moved by the Holy Ghost, in a way that their writings were supernaturally inspired and free from error. We believe that that Bible is preserved in the English language in the King James Bible. We believe that the King James Bible is our sole authority for all faith and practice.
- II Timothy 3:16 - "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness"
- II Peter 1:21 - "For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost"
We believe the only way to heaven is through the shed blood of Jesus Christ on the cross of Calvary. We are saved by God's grace and by placing our faith in Christ's finished work on the cross and His resurrection for forgiveness of sins. We believe salvation is a gift and can't be earned or bought.
- Ephesians 2:8-9 - "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is a gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast."
We believe that once a person trusts Christ as Savior he is forever kept by God. We believe he can never be lost again.
- Jude 1:24-25 - "Now unto him that is able to keep your from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen"
- Ephesians 4:30 - "And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption."
We believe the Godhead is three persons consisting of the Father, the Son (Jesus Christ) and the Holy Ghost, equal in every area, We believe Jesus is God and we believe the Holy Ghost is God. We believe that once a person trusts Christ that the Holy Ghost indwells each believer and guides through this life.
- I John 5:7 - "For there are three that bare record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one."
We believe the Church is composed of a local assembly of called out believers, in Jesus Christ, baptized by immersion after salvation who have joined together for the purpose of fellowship and fulfilling the great commission which God left. We also believe the Church as the bride of Christ is all believers in Christ from the dispensation of grace.
- Hebrews 10:25 - "Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching."
We believe in supporting and sending missionaries through out the world to fulfill the great commission of Jesus Christ. The great commission is to take the gospel to the uttermost parts of the earth. We believe that God's church should be a mission driven church.
- Matthew 28:19-20 - "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with your alway, even unto the end of the world."
A Church With A Heart For People