A Church With A Heart For People
We believe that God created all things as described in the book of Genesis.
- Genesis 1:1 - "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."
We believe that God spoke the world into existence in 6 literal days.
- Genesis 1:5 - "...And the evening and the morning were the first day."
- Genesis 1:8 - "...And the evening and the morning were the second day."
- Genesis 1:13 - "And the evening and the morning were the third day."
- Genesis 1:19 - "And the evening and the morning were the fourth day."
- Genesis 1:23 - "And the evening and the morning were the fifth day."
- Genesis 1:31 - "And the evening and the morning were the sixth day."
- Exodus 20:11 - "For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it."
We believe that the teachings of Evolution and any other theories in opposition to the Bible are completely and totally false.
- I Timothy 6:20 - "...avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:"
We believe that God formed man out of the dust of the ground and that life started with the very breath of God.
- Genesis 2:7 - "And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul."
We believe that Jesus Christ was born of a virgin as prophesied in the book of Isaiah the prophet.
- Isaiah 7:14 - "...Behold a virgin shall concieve, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel."
We believe Mary was a virgin when he was born.
- Matthew 1:18 - "Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.
- Matthew 1:24 - "Then Joseph being raised from sleep did as the angel of the Lord had bidden him, and took unto him his wife:
- Matthew 1:25 - "And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name Jesus."
And that he came to die for our sins.
- I Corinthians 15:3 - "For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;"
We believe that marriage was instituted by God and should be between one man and one woman together till death
- Genesis 2:23 - "And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of man.
- Genesis 2:24 - "Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh."
- Ephesians 5:31 - "For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.